Tuesday, December 30, 2008
On our way to Madison it was blizzarding like mad and as joke Jason rolled down my window. Ha ha ha. Then the window never went back up. It was stuck. Totally stuck all the way down.
We tried to tape a garbage bag over it but the second we hit the highway it was sucked out the window.
We had an hour left in our drive IN THE SLEET AND SNOW. I put on all my packer outdoor gear and Jason made up Christmas songs and commercial jingles to pass the time.
Once we got to my sister's Jason and Jon (brother in law) had to take off the door panel and finally were able to get the window back up, thank jeebus.
That is all. I just don't want to forget that story because it was classic Jason and Crescent and for some weird reason made me love him even more.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I gotta say, these Smart Ones are winning the race and my heart.
What it's supposed to look like:
What it really looks like:
Oh.....whoops. Sorry about that. But I guess that will serve as my rating for today.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
- Learned how to set up a video conference with laptop capabilities.
- Seen a horrible image of how I look on a video conference in this outfit and with my hair not really "done" that I shant soon forget.
- Had a stomach emergency (due to stupid Lean Cuisine Stir Fry bowl. I'm not even blogging about it I'm so mad)
- Dumped hot coffee all over my front. I shall smell of work coffee for the rest of my days.
- Dumped MORE hot coffee all over the floor trying to get it into a carafe'.
- McGuyver'd that shiz by figuring out a way to get the coffee out of the giant dispenser and into the carafe' via a measuring cup in a timely manner WHILE enduring possible 7th degree front of body burns.
- LOUDLY dropped an ice cube pincher in the middle of a meeting
- Found out the meeting I was REALLY worried about setting up tomorrow is being taken care of by someone else....which honestly makes the last 20 minutes totally worth it.
- Someone is going to sleep like a champ tonight.
Monday, December 15, 2008
It tastes just like you are eating a giant Asian salad even though it was only carrots and greens. AND it's one calorie a squirt! (I think the preferred nomenclature is "spray" but I gotta be me).
Paul Newman's dressings in general are the best around.....nothing is gonna EVER keep them down. Not even DEATH!
What it REALLLLLY looks like:
This is the one you guys. The chicken is perfectly cooked and tastes like an actual chicken breast as opposed to most frozen chicken dishes. The sauce was like some awesome divey Italian restaurant with Chianti bottle candles on the tables and checkered bibs to wear. The NOODLES....dear god...the noodles. They are fat like an opera singer and tasty like an...um....thing that tastes good. (BOOOO!!! Audience throws tomatoes at my head).
Morgan (hi Morgie!) and I hit the Jewel last night and she talked me into some diet frozen lunch risks. I usually only get Lean Cuisine but I gotsta tell you......Smart Ones might just have my number.
Rating: making out on the pier with this lunch and forgetting to go to bio lab.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
How it taste!: Just'a like a'the real ting! (Kisses fingers and says "MUAH! Deliciousio!" and tosses a pizza pie up in the air and catches it and winks)
What I give dis: Many keeeses on a'your'a face! 9.5! (winks again)
Thanks Fabio. You are a REAL Italian and a national treasure.