Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Thirty FOUR the love of God.

I'm finally 34. Excitement!

It's been a great birthday week so far. Lots of friends and drinks and food and fun. Tonight is Project Runway and pizza. Friday is a day off for cleaning our apartment in prep for my family arriving on Saturday and Saturday is for that. My family. I'm very excited.

This year I plan to:
enjoy myself some more.
try to lose the rest of this weight
and other things.

How's THAT for a to do list? Just the way I like it. Vague and open for change. Just like me.

In other news my advice blog didn't really take. Only one person needed my help so for now I'm holding off on that. BUT stay tuned for a new feature called....

CRESCENT DARES HER FRIENDS TO SEE HORRIBLE MOVIES AND THEN INTERVIEWS THEM ABOUT IT!

The first edition will be next week. I dared Jason to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua and he accepted. He will pay for a better movie so they don't get our money but will be watching BHC and reporting back to me.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Erica said...

OMG! DARE ME DARE ME!

Just no scary ones, please.

J said...

I wants to be dared!!!