Friday, January 08, 2010

emo vertigo

Man. I am up and down this week. That's why I haven't written but I suppose I should write even when it's bad. I'm fine. Heart tests were good. All is good. But this study....grrr.r.....I know in my heart it's the right thing to do but the extra tests and red tape are making me rage out. I don't even feel like explaining it. Basically I will probably start Tuesday as planned but there is a chance I could start the NEXT tuesday. Which is fine. I don't know why I'm so mad about it. I think it's just I'm tired of not knowing things. I'm tired of not having a solid answer for people at work and in my life. I just want to GET GOING!!!!

Man. Phew. Okay....breathing. There's nothing to even be this angry about. I just am having a day. I have a very fun weekend planned so I'm going to just enjoy it.

I think what it really comes down to is that I meant to get regular hummus and grabbed the red pepper kind. I hate the red pepper kind. WHY ME GOD??????

just kiddding God. I know why me. I can do this. I can do this.

But I'm NOT eating this hummus. That I can't do.

No comments: