Thursday, March 18, 2010

Springy.

This weather is the KNEES, man! I love it!

Although it gives me crazy baby fever and I just can't have that right now. I just looked at baby names for twenty minutes. Why would I do that to myself? All of a sudden I realized that is just not something I can daydream about right now because when I snap out of it my heart and insides feel like someone has tarred and feathered them without the feathers. I know it's good to be hopeful but I don't think I even have room for that right now. I am going to just try very hard not to cry about it and to just enjoy all the other babies I get to know.

Other than THAT I really am doing great today! I feel good and besides a crazy bad nose bleed that would've made George Romero faint this day has rocked so far.

And as usual, purging a little after my baby name binge has helped sort my brain out.

1 comment:

stephseef said...

press on, lady. one fish to fry at a time. all will be well.

you're one beloved chica.

s

WV: besslogr