Thursday, September 14, 2006

What's a wood crib? About ten pounds.


So the one in front is the wood crib that Jason and I built to hold the logs we split while at his parents. It was easy but I kept cutting my arms on the wires we used to hold them together.

After we were done that day I went inside and checked my email while Jason got cleaned up. I wrote to everyone in my dept. and told them of the wood crib. Chris, one of my very good buddies here wrote back and said, "A wood crib! Who are you planning to put in it? Is there something we should know?"

Well of course he was thinking I meant a baby crib but I misunderstood his email and thought he was making a dead bodies in the woods joke which seemed really dark and out of character for him, but it cracked me up. Like we had to build a wood crib cuz we gone and kilt somebody! It's so creeptown.

When I got back to work I gave him some kudos for the dark joke and he, of course, had no clue what I was talking about. When I explained it he just stared at me and finally said, "So...are you pregnant or not."

No comments: