Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I get to go HERE!!!!

Good Lord. I can hardly keep my head on straight. So, Jason has been invited to this majestic resort in Laguna, CA (winks at Hixx....you know how extra excited I am, don't you dollface). He's going to be doing some training for a wine bar at this hotel and they are paying for BOTH of us to come out there for FOUR days!!!!!!!!! We have never been on a vacation together besides our honeymoon in Door County, WI (which was lovely, don't get me wrong) so this is truly the coolest news ever. We are both losing our minds with excitment. My plan between now and then is to stop eating and try to tan my Powder white legs. Oh and I need a swimming suit. And a couple sun dresses. And some shoes.
I am the luckiest girl in the land!!!

1 comment:

Hixx said...

Um...yeah, seriously, if you could find L.C. and tell Heidi TO STOP DATING SPENCER, that would all be cool.

Congrats to you Crescent! It looks beautiful.