Monday, May 12, 2008

A Very Dororthy Gale Weekend

Being home was so so great. I had such great talks with my sisters and brother in law and a really funny time with my parents. I didn't get to play as much Rock Band with my nephew as I'd wanted to but still just an all around great visit.

I had a cold the whole time but honestly there's no better place to be than with family when you are coughing up lungs and what not. My oldest sister took such good care of me.

I came home to an empty house. Jason left me.
















JUST kidding. He went to see his parents in Wisco for a few days. I must say I already miss him in an unhealthy way. I thought I would really enjoy the quiet time alone but by 9:00pm I was totally bored and ready for him to come home. Alas, alack, I have to wait until Wednesday. WEDNESDAY! I have plans the next two nights though, so that should help.

Wow. Whose totally bored off their ass with this post? Me too. Let's just look at a couple pictures.




The Original Allen 5. I love how hard my mom (in red) is laughing in this pic. I think I was pinching her butt maybe.

Here's Kendra trying to open an umbrella that two seconds earlier had dropped a dead spider on me when I tried to open it. That's why my mom is laughing so hard in THIS pic.


Annnnnd here is my dad's new truck. Those of you that know my dad will understand why this is the most hilarious and out of character purchase yet totally right on at the same time. Those of you that don't know him, trust me. It's hilarious. And yes....somewhere in that truck I'm sure my mom is still laughing hysterically.



2 comments:

wafelenbak said...

Aw, I love your Mom!
So cute. You look fantastic, lady!

Crescent said...

hey thanks! My mom is the best. Very hilar.