Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GI Jason

Jason's latest half awake morning conversation with me.

(I walk into room to put on shoes and perfume like I do every single day. Jason JUMPS straight up and gasps with fear)

Crescent: Jason! It's just me!

Jason: Whoa. Dude. I thought you were Kobra Kai. I had him wrapped around my arm and was trying to karate chop him off.

Crescent: Nope. It's just me honey, you are safe.

Jason: Kobra Kai!

Crescent: Kobra Kai.

Jason: Yeah.

Crescent: I dreamt an entire novel about these older women looking for love at their condo swimming pool and the main lady finally did with a french guy who said he was thirteen but was obviously in his 60's.

Jason: Whoa!

Crescent: Yeah and OH! I dreamed we were taking care of a little gray puppy and he was so sweet but too scared to tell us that he needed to go out and no one had taken him out in days so he peed on his leash.

Jason: Nope! If he does that again you tell him we'll have to send him on the ROAD!

So apparently we can't keep dream puppy after all.

1 comment:

Dan Telfer said...

You should get a dream hedgehog.