Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rudd, Rudd, RUDD!






All Rudd....all the time. Holy crap everyone. He is like 1000 times more handsome in person and about a trillion times more charming. Totally all I ever dreamed he'd be.

The following exchange took place. I just copied this from an email exchange I had with Matt to save time. It's a busy day.

I asked how it was working with the kids and if they were ballbusters
or sweet and he said they were great and went into how since it's such
an adult movie that they had to shoot some of the scenes with the kids
without the kids in the room and like how there was all this legal
stuff and child services and stuff to protect the kids because it's a
really adult movie in most ways and then he said that sometimes they
would be improvising and forget the kids were there and like totally
swear and then they would get in trouble and he goes "because I guess we like...."
and then at the same time we both said "broke some laws" and he
totally laughed and I almost died.

No comments: