Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ooo Oooo Ooooo oooo oooooo...I got a new attitude!

Look! I have a VIEW! A VIEW!!!!!! I love it here so far. It's hard work but great people and a wonderful environment. I feel like a new woman honestly. 20lbs lighter (20 to go), working for a living, a plan for grad school, and MONEY COMING MY WAY AGAIN! It's just the best. I haven't felt this happy in awhile.

Now that I have a LAPTOP I can blog more now again. (weird sentence)

My eldest seester and her hus and her son are coming up for Ribfest this weekend so it will be a great visit in the yard with bbq and beers and a festival right up the street. I can't wait. I do wish I had some kind of powers that made my apartment clean....you know other than my power to clean it. I mean like hands free powers....blink and it's done powers.....Susan Pow-ters, I hear she needs the work. (Ohhhhhhh snap! Take that The 90's!)

No comments: