Thursday, August 02, 2012

Fresh kittens!




Our new little boys! Jeffrey Chambertain and Robert Seeger. They are wonderful little squishy, fluffy maniacs! I could stare into their tiny eyes all day and never get tired of it.

They definitely have the spirit of their forefelines, Caliban and Trinculo.

Although I'm worried I'm going to be that "friend" mom that lets them try sips of beer as long as they aren't driving. They are monsters sometimes and I just can't bring myself to tsk tsk them. They can run across my face and jump onto a lampshade and I'll try being stern but then they look at me with those teeny tinys and I am a puddle of ineffective parenting.

And I am loving every minute of it.

2 comments:

Erica said...

YESSSSS!
What perfect little sweethearts! I want to play with them!

Crescent said...

Erica! You must meet and play with them! They will love you. I love you!