Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm In A Show!!!

I just found out I have been cast in Impress These Apes at the Playground Theater here in Chicago. It's a talent competition of sorts where each week we are assigned a different talent and then scored by a panel of judges. The grand prize is $250! Which I could always use.

Anyway, that's exciting. I almost didn't go to the audition either because it's been sooo long since I've been on stage and I was sooooo nervous. Thankfully my pride took over and I thought of how lame it would be of me to not at least give it a try and it paid off.

Wish me leg breaks! (whoa...not really though...it IS slipping and falling season after all)

1 comment:

Hixx said...

YAY CRESCENT!

I'm very proud of you and that show is the best idea ever. can't wait to come and see it, and I can't tell you the last time I said that about a comedy show.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!