Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Very Special Post Just for Matt

Hey Matt. You missed it. Our dept had our holiday party last night at the ice skating rink. I had been bragging for weeks about how I was a pretty great ice skater and how everyone would be wow'd with my grace and skill.

Nope.

First of all they ONLY had hockey skates. I've never skated on those before. THEN it started raining so the ice was extra slippery. THEN they had the nerve to have a free open bar prior to me getting on the rink.

Basically it went like this.

"Come on everyone! Let's skate! I'm so excited!" (slip SLAM on the ice) "Whoa! ahahahaha Wow! These skates will take some getting used to! Here I go again...I'll get it this...." (slip SLAM on the ice) "hahaha...WHOA! Nah..I'm totally fine you guys...don't worry...I just need to get my bar...." (slip SLAM on the ice) (slip SLAM on the ice) (slip SLAM on the ice) (slip SLAM on the ice)

I am black and blue and sore like you would not believe today.

I wish you could've been there. You very well might have laughed yourself to death.

1 comment:

Dan Telfer said...

Hey Crescent, I'm not going to improv message boards anymore. They make me tired. So please update your blog more often.

-Your dutiful friend Telfer