Friday, March 27, 2009

Park de la Oaks

So I spent a few hours on Wednesday in Oak Park, IL. I just got on the train and went without a plan. I ended up checking out the Hemingway Museum which was interesting. Then I just walked and walked and walked and looked at giant houses that I loved.
I want to live in all of them. At once.

Next week I'm going to the Conservatory and am very excited.

Today we go to Madison for my dad and sister's b-day parties and my nephew's first gig with his band. Also, meatballs are involved so I'm pretty stoked.

3 comments:

stephseef said...

MY NEPHEW'S FIRST GIG?

wow.

that means we're getting old.


Hope you're well, my friend. Your name was spoken with great reverence this weekend - actually, with absurd hilarity - as we told the story of Crescent's interpretation of Contemporary Christian Music. I'm still laughing.

Love
S

Crescent said...

Uh oh. What was my interp? I have no doubt it was way off and uninformed....and yes...probably pretty hilar. I mean let's get real. I AM the funniest person I know.

stephseef said...

yes. and i may not be much, but I am all I ever think about. after all.

your interp is best heard in person.. but i was telling you that i couldn't wake up to an alarm, but that my clock radio was set to the Christian Radio station.. and you said you could never wake up to 'bay-yah-bah-dah-Jesus-bah-da-Joseph-and-the-saints-..."

to which we laughed uproariously. no surprise there.