Friday, March 20, 2009

Unemployment....Day...whatever.

hello.

Quick story.

Yesterday I woke up and got on the compy. A few minutes later my cat starts meowing like crazy and proceeds to have the cat craps all over the side of his box. The OUTside. I have had a cold so I've already got the coughs. So I'm trying to hold my breath while cleaning it and accidentally took a real deep one and started gagging and coughing and I threw up on my own floor. Ask Jason. It's all true. So I had to clean up cat poop and my own vomit. Good thing I don't have a job or I would've missed out on that.

Other than that things are going great.

Love,
Crescent

2 comments:

Brad said...

I'm allowed to chuckle at your pain, right?

Crescent said...

Oh by all means. I am chuckling and crying as we speak!

I kid. I"m acutally doing fine.