Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mr. Potato Fridge.

Jason came home after a wine tasting "meeting" and crashed out spooned up against my back almost instantly. Then out of nowhere he says "Crescent. Mr. Potato Fridge. This. Arm." and gently pats my left arm. He repeated the whole thing about 7 more times in the exact same way then started laughing and made up a song to go along with it. So it basically went from weird sleep talking to sleep laughing to half awake weird song singing.

Then when I got up he said "Be careful...Calaban might still be...you know....having some show business." He meant cat nip (a wine tasting friend gave us a bunch from his yard) but couldn't think of the word in his half sleep. So he said show business. I also should add that there was half eaten wet and dry show business covering the living room floor when I got up and Calaban looked like Keith Richards after a bender lying on the sofa.

THEN this morning I came into the room to get my shoes and the wind blew the door shut and he jumped up like a bomb had gone off and then said in his sort of sleep talking voice "Not cool.....not cool at all." Then lauged quietly to himself.

Oh the adventures of Nightime/Early morning Jason.

No comments: