Thursday, July 08, 2010

Life Lessons on the 50 Damen bus


I was riding the bus to Rush Medical today for radiation and was feeling heavily brained. What's next? How do I get to a point where I love what I do? When will I start doing what I love? Etc.

RIGHT as I was thinking this I looked out the window and saw some graffiti that said, "try harder". Deal. That makes sense.

About 3 miles later I looked out again and on a garage it said "forgive yourself".

Double deal.

Onward.

PS - my leftness hurts.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

hang in there cres!!! you are almost done!!!! i love you girl!!!

btw i love when graffiti makes total sense when you need it to. or when it doesn't, like on ashland south of irving one says "Dang." Or like how on our building, some punks sprayed " F--k the CPD" with the picture of a pig. lovely. HAHAHA