Wednesday, January 19, 2011

milestoned.

I was busily cleaning out a bag that has been at my office for months to use for our TRIP TO CALIFORNIA TOMORROW when I found, among other items, these two docs:

1. my prescription for "hair"
2. my treatment plan. I just finished that bugger last Tuesday finally.



Then it dawned on me that a year ago today I started chemo. And today I'm getting ready for our trip to Cali, finally. I don't really know what else to say except it really wasn't that bad of a year. And I did it. And thank you everyone. And I can't wait to be on vacation for a few days. And I love you.
And....um....noodles.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Bon voyage you awesome chicky!

You DEEEEserve it!

stephseef said...

just plain noodles.

have a blast! you survived the breast cancer alopecia cranial hair prosthesis, after all. what else is there?!?!

:)


wv: fligh

;)