Thursday, June 23, 2011

Who Has Two Hammer Thumbs and is Going to Italy?


THIS GUY!!!!!!

I already packed even. Jerry, a good friend of ours, also won the same trip so he is coming along with his sister. We have started a very hilarious (to us) game via text that I predict will go on for years and years because, folks, this joke has got legs arms and a social security card it's so good.

It started because I guess CeeLo did some lame version of his FU song about firemen. I don't know how it really goes but Jerry sang it with disdain and in a perfect CeeLo voice and I about fell over.

"I see you jumping outta buildings with the people I love and I'm like, Thank youuuuu"

that started it. Here are the rest so far. There will be more. Enough to maybe start a friggin Tumblr even.

Jerry: I see you droppin' stinky loads in your litter box and I'm like Peeewwwww
Crescent: I see you watchin' British capers on PBS and I'm like, honk shooooo
Jerry: There's just so many!
Crescent: I hear ya sayin' there's so many ways to spoof CeeeLo and I'm like, that's truuuuuue
Jerry: I can not wait for March Madness to here, I root for K UUUUUU
Crescent: I heard that Brutus killed that Ceasar on the steps in Rome and I'm like, et tuuuu?
Jerry: Instead of fingers I have wicks at the end of my hands, call me La Foooouuuu (then he realized that's the wrong character and I revoked his Disney privledges for a month)
Crescent: I've got the pollen in my nose and my Flonase it out so I'm like atttchoooo
Jerry: I try to catch all of the chickens on my little farm, I'm gonna pluck
> yoooouuu. (the fact that he put "little farm" made me cry tears of the laughings.)
Crescent: I havin groovy little parties in the seventies and I serve...fonduuuu


Ok. that's all. I had to get them all down somewhere.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Can we play?

I got a brand new box of crayons and some white paper, I first choose, the bluuuuuuuuue.

I'm on a girl time and I'm bloated and my pants don't fit, yes I need, a muuu muuuuuuuuuu.

I really love to eat some gumbo but it takes so long to make a, good rooouuuuuuuux.

Erica said...

Fuzzy came up with one:

I see you tryin to choose and beer and you can't decide, but they're both, good breeeeeeewsss.

Have a great trip!
xoxox

stephseef said...

Erica, you got me with the gumbo.

Crescent said...

hhahahahahahahahhahah those are so awesome.