Wednesday, October 03, 2012

our music

I've been thinking a lot about our inner music. How music makes us feel so deeply. There are songs I've heard and songs I haven't heard yet that make me feel like I'll never be the same again. In the best way. Stirring is the best word for it. They stir my cells up. Redistributing the love and fear and memories and wild guesses about my life.

I found this this link yesterday and have listened to it about 35 times since. It made me feel like weeping. Again, in the best way possible.

Anyway, listen to it.

It's all of us.

I think that's what gets me about it. The unity of man, animals, nature creating our vibrations/melody of our home.

http://idealab.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/earth-sound.php

I sent it to my dad because we are very alike about our feelings on the grandness of it all. The big and the giant. The so tiny that they are almost invisible. It's all of us and it makes me feel love and loved. Forever, never alone.

This was his reply and I'll save it forever.


"Love your music and earths. Maybe all of creation, all creatures and plants and more sing their song but we just don't have the ears to listen. Maybe we could hear if we listened differently. Maybe it would be so overwhelming if we could hear all that symphony of life we would just sit and starve as the concert went on and on. Maybe we could bring chips and drinks. So much uncertain. Love, Dad"




1 comment:

Crescent said...

sorry you have to cut and paste the link. not sure what happened there.