Thursday, October 25, 2012

You Meta, You Meta, You Bet!

I am working on a big project with a favorite person (Hi E!) and one of my assignments was to read my entire blog, top to bottom, and pull some favorite posts. I did it. Lord have mercy. Talk about a weird little trot down the lane of memories.

So many pictures. So many moments. So many ups and downs. So many times I said I was going to lose weight and go to grad school. Seven years!

It made me realize I want to start using it again as a daily update with pics. I miss doing that and future me will miss being able to look back on them from my under water space lair.

Also, life is wonderful right now. I know it won't always be. (If you don't believe that just read the Six Flags ride that is this blog) But I've slowly started to be able to just enjoy and not worry quite so much. I'm thankful to my crazy life for that. It's nice. A relief.

Enough about THAT! Let's have fun again!


Here is Jason reminding us all that he may be sassy but he's an independent go-getter who don't need no man to define him! Tyler Perry's I Look GOOD Bein' This Strong! Starring Jason Prah.



Jeffrey Chambertain is a special guy. Very very......special.


Mr. Robert Seeger is always runnin against the wind. Against the wind.








No comments: