Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ROAR!!!!!!



CRESCENT ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SMASH DESK!!!!) HATE WORKING WITH NUMBERS!!!!!! TOO HARD!!!!! (KICK GARBAGE CAN!!!!) GRUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY EVERYONE UP IN GRILL TODAY!!!!!! (PUNCH WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) WANT TO GO HOME AND WATCH TV WITH CATS!!!!!!

I am so cranky right now and I was trying to figure out who or where to vent some of my toxins....but then I realized none of the things that are annoying me have enough valuable content to warrant dumping them on friends and family. Then I remembered my sweet little blog. She'll love me no matter HOW crabariffic I am. See...I already feel better.

I guess I wasn't even all that mad now that I think about it. I only get really mad about once a decade so maybe that was it for the two thousand oughts. Cool.

Back to work. tra la la.....

No comments: