Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring Fever...


Tomorrow is the first day of spring. The day my middle sister was SUPPOSED to be born. Instead she hung out a little longer and made it until the 23rd. She doesn't like it when I use her pictures too much so I'll just post a picture of her favorite flower instead.

My dad's birthday is April 1st....for real....it's not an early April Fool's joke...(it would be the worst one in history if it was a joke). "I really pulled a good one THIS year! I made some blog readers think my dad's birthday was on a different day than it actually WAS!!! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..you should've seen their faces when I told them the truth...ahahahahahahah...I'm a genius...a genius of prank."

Anyway, we are having a combined party for both of them next weekend back home. AND I still owe my other sister a b-day present from JANUARY.....so I have to get my act together this weekend and do some hard core gift shopping. (the shopping will be hard core...the gifts will be regular core)

No comments: