Monday, April 03, 2006

For those of you that know my husbo....I'm proud to tell everyone that he passed his first level of the master sommelier training two weeks ago. THIS week he's in Italy for the first time at some big wine festival with some big wine guy having some big fun wine time, no doubt. He 100% deserves it and will love it there. I've been once myself and it's pretty lovely. I'm so happy for him....but selfishly I can't WAIT until he gets home. It's only been two days (out of ten) and I'm already missing him like a crazy person. I had a dream last night that he was back and had bought me a present, but the second I went to open it, Calaban, our HUGE male tabbycat put his paw on my head and it scared me awake. In my half awake/half asleep state of mind I decided to decide that the gift in the box was a tiny wooden carving of a pizza that said "Ciao!". I must say that now that I'm fully awake, I hope to GOD that's not what he gets me. In dreams or otherwise. Although it would be hysterically freaky if that gift existed. Maybe I do hope I get that......for hilarity's sake.

No comments: