Monday, April 10, 2006

Thank GOD!


J gets home tonight from his 10 day Italy trip and it couldn't be a moment too soon. I am about to jump out of my skin knowing that he'll finally be home tonight with stories and pictures and Italian wine. The cats and I missed him terribly to say the very least.

PS - even though not the most flattering of all our wedding pics, the above is one of my favorites. Mostly because we were pretending to cut the cake because the staff had cut it without us due to a weird misunderstanding I guess. We didn't want to miss the moment so the two of us had a friend come into the kitchen with us and the camera and we staged a sad little cutting even though the whole cake had already been eaten without us. Hilarious. I remember that we were laughing hysterically during this very photo.

No comments: