Wednesday, April 26, 2006

CashhhEW!!!!!



Jason and I were eating some delicious cashews last night with some delicious white wine he got from work watching the delicious Cubs game when I had a revelation in two parts.

Part One: "I like cashews more than any nut."

Part Two: "Is there such a thing as cashew butter? Like peanut butter except with cashews?????"

Jason immediately jumped up and got online. We had our answer. It does exist and we are planning to order a few different types on payday. For a brief second I think we both thought that we were about to be millionaires. Cashew Butter millionaires. Alas, many have already beat us to the punch.

We also made the decision to try and say "CASHEW!" next time we sneezed. We both are in agreement that sneezes almost sound like that anyway.

I sneezed in the middle of the night without remembering this new deal and Jason said..."CASHEW!!! CASHEW!!!!!!! bless you." and went back to sleep.

No comments: