Tuesday, June 20, 2006

unfattening update





So I don't have much time....(that always makes it sound like I've been kidnapped or am on the run from the feds or something. I'm not.)

Two things related to the weight loss.

1. I realized today that I have thin calves no matter how big the rest of me is...are....is. It's pretty great. I take it for granted. I really do. I mean I don't have tiny calves by any means, but they have stayed pretty much the same size for years now and it's not too shabby.

2. I saw my collar bone again today. I hardly recognized her. We high fived and talked about that one night that we got drunk and tried to do a cherry drop off the monkey bars. Boy did that hurt us both. hahaha...hahaha....sigh.

So...two good things today. Slow and fatty...I mean steady wins the race.

Love,
C

PS - Before they trace this call......check out these two great music blogs. I'm trying to branch. out. musically.

http://www.iguessimfloating.blogspot.com/

http://indierepublican.typepad.com/musicisnotdead/2006/06/twothousand_six.html

No comments: