Thursday, August 31, 2006

Heading Up Nort!

Jason and I leave tomorrow for our week long Wisco adventure! His parents (my in-laws if you do the math) live up in the true and actual..north woods. Some of you might not know this, but I'm not really the fishing type, but that is the majority of what we will be doing up there.

I'm a little nervous just because for some reason lately the thought of anything dying, even a slimy, wiggly fish makes me deeply saddened. However, I bet I get over it pretty quickly.

My prediction, or hope, is that I end up loving it and having a blast. That's usually how life works out for me, if I will it in that direction.

Behold my power of positive thinking!

OR I'll end up hooking my own ear, confronting a bear, or taking a wrong turn in the canoe and ending up in Michigan.

Behold my power of reality.

sigh.

I'll photog the whole ordeal/wonderful experience and blog about it when I return.

Until then.....keep reachin' for the stars kids.

4 comments:

wafelenbak said...

Hi Crescent!
Hope you had a great trip. I'm long overdue in thanking you for your sweet comments on my blog. Take care, you!
Diane

wafelenbak said...

Hi Crescent!
Hope you had a great trip. I'm long overdue in thanking you for your sweet comments on my blog. Take care, you!
Diane

wafelenbak said...

Er, I mean your sweet comment ABOUT my blog(s). It's past my bedtime...

Crescent said...

Thank YOU lady! I am back and didn't get eaten by a bear thankfully.

I'll update the blog with north woods pics and stories soon!