Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Wild and Crazzzy Night!


First of all I have to say that it's absolutely splendid that the pictured taco is wearing his wraper in diaper fashion.

Now, down to business.

Jason and I decided to sleep the opposite of bed-wise last night to be closer to the fan air. We still both slept like crap, but when I did sleep I had the weirdest dreams ever. Or different I should say. All my dreams are the weirdest ever.

First off, I can tell the dieting is starting to work because I had a first food lust dream. I was eating a giant meaty taco with tons of super cold sour cream on the top. I couldn't get enough of it. And it was that really nasty, but good cafeteria style ground beef that I adore. Sad but true.

THEN I had what seemed like a five hour dream about being on a tv show with Steve Martin! I had a super small, but regular role and we all had to live in this big apartment complex together while filming. I wanted to be buds with Steve (but he liked my roommate more because she had been there last summer) so I told him I was reading one of his books, but then blanked on the name of it and he said.."wow. I can tell it's really making an impression on you." and rolled his eyes and walked off! Then I had a scene with him where I had one line but every time I said it I spilled something and he said "CUT!...we'll resume when Crescent gets her act together."

(In real life I spilled a cub of bright red fruit puree on our wall and fridge. I'm sure this is why that kept happening in my dream. It looked like a stabbing had taken place in there.)

I never won his friendship. I tried, but no dice. I woke up and thought maybe if I'm there again next summer it will be enough time to be friends with that whole crowd including Steve. So wish me luck.

No comments: