Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm thankful for....


...any moving boxes you can spare.


I'm going home tomorrow to see my family and I can't wait, but somewhere in the back of my pea brain all I can hear is...."you are moving next week. you only have a few boxes. you need to scheudule movers. you CAN'T schedule movers because you won't have the cash. you need to call your landlady and ask her for a payment plan. your landlady won't go for that...nooo no can do."


And don't even get me started on my work related evil voice.


BUT I'm going to shake that all off and enjoy my time with my family. Plus they always put everything into hilarious perspective. That is one of about a million things that makes them the best. I am crazy excited to hug and kiss them all and then eat food until I can't breath normally.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone and make sure to tell people that you love them and are greatful for them. This holiday is as good a time as any.





2 comments:

wafelenbak said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Crescent!
I'm not back in town until Sunday morning, but if you still need boxes then, give me a call. I've got some to spare, and probably a Rubbermaid tote for ya too!

Crescent said...

Thank you so much Diane! I'll probably take you up on that! I'll touch base with you on Monday via email and maybe J and I will swing by Monday evening and grab some. Have a wonderful holiday!!!