Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions

1. Post something here every weekday because Dan is in need and he is my friend.
2. figure out where this mildew smell is coming from today and I really hope it isn't my top. It just CAN'T be.
3. Work really hard for this show that I'm in to be free and funny and not scared and myself onstage. I think that sounds fun and like it could be really really good for my soul. It just sounds refreshing.
4. Lose 25 lbs by April 1st. Then I can start to get dressed in the morning of that day and start to put on my size extra giant jeans but then say..."April Fools Mr. Giant Jeans!!! You don't fit me anymore because I kept my resolution!" It will be good payback for last year's April Fool's when my jeans broke an empty egg on my head. *shaking fists* Youuuu!!!!
5. Work out on my Gazelle everyday. (the machine not the animal...that would be sick and cruel)

Is that it? I'm sure there's more but I'm a triangle/diagonal/1-3-5 person. So five it is.

I should have number 2 completed by lunchtime when I plan to do some serious investigation.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Crescent said...

The smell, thankfully, was not coming from me but from a simple little water spill under my desk. I sprayed it with Lysol and now it's gone. Life is good.

Anonymous said...

Dude, what is it with those foul phantom smells?
Right before I left for Christmas, I was telling my kitty sitter that I apologize in advance for the corpse smell, but I have looked everywhere and don't know what it is. It seemed to be coming from under my desk, but there was nothing under there except papers. I still don't know what it was. But it went away. Thank goodness!