Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snowbody Knows....

You know...it's not the snow of a blizzard that is the issue...it's the drifting. I love snow storms, but only if I can home and warm and dry. As it stands I'm at work and chilled and my pant legs are wet.

BUT no one is here but my favorite co-workers so we are enjoying our warm office and having kind of a fun work day.

I hate this blog entry right now. I'm trying to force myself to say something here because it's been so long since I updated it but I'm dry. ('cept for my pant legs)

OH! Here's a small something.

I had a dream last night that someone broke my wrist on purpose. It was so real and awful and hurt so much. THEN later in that dream I was marrying my old college boyfriend (yarg! (that's not his name...that's the feeling he gives me)). Anyway, he was nicer in the dream but was trying to get me to be more responsible. We had lots of money in the dream so I wasn't working and just sat around most of the time. As he was lecturing me he was taking me around the house and itemizing everything that I'd bought....furniture, electronics, candles and stuff. Then he realized that everything was from the library! Everything had that library card and stamp thing that shows it's checked out. I opened my shirt and it was on my stomach too! I was from the library! What the hell does that mean?????

I'll ask my mom. Maybe I'm just feeling a little checked out these days or something although I don't think I am actually. I'm doing a lot and feeling pretty ambitious. So who knows.

I think it would be sooo funny if I did have an ex-boyfriend named Yarg. I would tell everyone and we would laugh.

1 comment:

Dan Telfer said...

Great job last night! Your best yet!