Friday, March 09, 2007

Fall Has Fell!

Oh my god this weather is making me INSANE! I just went outside for about 5 mins and considered not coming back to work. Alas, I was sick this week so I had to. Boring. This is a boring post. (robo voice)

Well I will say this. I am 99% sure that I appreciate nice weather more than anyone.

AND we got our bonus checks today. I'm trying to resist the urge to go online and buy everything ever made. I AM going to hit Anne Taylor Loft after this birthday cake thing in the conf. room and am going to get a shirt that fits. The sweater I'm wearing is molting and too short.

AND I think this week will be the week Jason and I finally get a real life bed! Our futon days are almost over. I hope we don't grow apart from each other due to all the extra room we'll have at night! I doubt it. We'll probably still sleep right in the middle with the two cats at our respective sides but at least we'll be doing it on an actual matress. I predict less insomnia for me and earlier bed times for Jason.

AND....I should be writing a City Guide on Milwaukee right now but I ain't. That's right. I AIN'T!

Love and balmy temps,
Crescent

No comments: