Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It's my last day at work. So weird. I've had a really good time at this job but am ready for the next step in my journey to have a life.

Last night I had dream after dream about my new job. Mostly it was me oversleeping the first day and not showing up until 11:00 and then having jeans on when there is a no jeans policy. BUT by the end of the run of stress dreams I was only having a small problem matching blue shoes with a brown dress. That's progress. Good thing I have 11 days off to prepare for the new gig.

Jas and I head to his parents tonight and then to my parents on Sunday. I will be eating more than is recommended by a medical professional and I don't care.

Also, I'm not going to lie......PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay it's out of my system. I know the true meaning of the holiday and all that. Don't worry. I just get very excited about presents. So do you....don't lie.

HAM AND PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!

ooops....that one slipped out. Excuse me.

Love and best wishes to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Crescent!! And best wishes with the new job. You know, the right shade of blue shoes would look very cute with a brown dress. :)