Monday, December 10, 2007

Notice!

I got the official offer last Friday and gave my official notice today! I am so excited! I start at my new job on Jan. 2ND. I have to get a ton of new clothes since my current job is a jeans and t-shirt place and my new gig is biz cazzz. I am honestly so happy and excited about the job I'm doing and the company that I keep forgetting I'm ALSO gonna be making more money! Then I faint or kick off a shoe or something to celebrate.

We had a hilarious party at Fred's on Friday night to celebrate. Here is my favorite moment of that night. I can't remember what they were doing but that's why I love it so much. I think maybe it had something to do with puppetry. I hope so. I just remember having to stop my guitar battle with Slash due to how hard I was laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!

Hurray for new jobs and more money.

Erica said...

Hey! Congrats on the new job! That is so awesome! And I am so sorry about Ava. And thank you for the sweet mention and for the wonderful comments you have left on Mom and Christopher's sites. You are a dearheart.

Heh--do you see how behind I am? And how I just crammed a lot into one comment?

I am coming back to Chicago soon! Look out!!

Love you.
E

Crescent said...

Thanks Erica! We miss you like crazy and I can't wait to see you and hug you.

Love,
C