Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fronchness

Last night I went to La Sardine (loosly translates to "The Sardine") with Jason and some friends of ours. I had snails. I can't spell it in Fronch. They were very magical and I wish I had them again right now.

Jason had blood sausage (loosly translates to "Barf Barf Puke Barf"). I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of that although Jason swears it was really really good. Hey I ate slugs...who am I to judge?

We drank this delicious wine.

And I had sorbet. Can you guess the flavors? Answers are at the end! Don't cheat or you will have bad luck for a thousand days.

Ahhhhhhh LA SARDINE you enchant and amaze moi. Merci Bonapart for a Fronch night.



SORBET QUIZ ANSWERS: Banana, rasberry (i think) and I forget the other one....I wanna say mango....but I kind of always want to say mango.



1 comment:

J said...

ZOMG write more blogs before I x-polde.