Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crunching my last nerve

I understand eating can't be a silent activity, but does it need to be a loudness competition? My lord in heimel (or whatever that expression is).

So I was talking to my laids in the comments about what to name my upcoming advice blog but thought I would put it up here...

wait....sidebar....ANOTHER thing that drives me to the brink of kicking air and losing my marbles? Asking me a question...I give the answer and then basically asking it again hoping for a new answer. Holy BALLS that makes me cranky!

anyway, as you can tell, my day is annoying. Not tragic or bad...just annoying...like one of those plastic things inside your shirt, which incidentally I have going on as well.

So back to bizzzzzness

here are my ideas for the advice blog:

Unsolicited
The Agony and the Empathy
Give It To Me Straight, Doc
Or provide suggestions.

Oh? What's that? You want a picture? FINE!


3 comments:

Erica said...

That pic is awesome!

I vote Unsolicited. Though it would be solicited, I think that title is awesome and simple and catchy.

I can't wait to get advice!

Crescent said...

I love that one too. BUT I have an idea for it. I think I'm going to go with The Agony and the Empathy and then on FRIDAYS do a special post called Unsolicited and give advice to a famous person in the news.

Jason helped me with that idea.

What do you think?

Erica said...

I love it. I can't wait.