Monday, August 18, 2008

How Dry I Am.


I just don't have much to say for some reason. I'm sure I do, but I just haven't felt like it or something.

So....maybe ask me a question or give me some ideas. I'm just plum out. I'm planning to start an advice blog soon. I've been talking about it for three years and originally wanted THIS to be an advice blog but I just never got my S together.

Anyway, stay tuned for that. For now???? Anything you want to talk about? No?

Fine. Friendship divorce! Just kidding.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Remember when you were a whippet?

Crescent said...

DO I???? That was a hard few weeks for me. I hated being a Whippet.

Hixx said...

That was funny. What about all the nuts that fall down your shirt? Do you have some kind of electromagnetic field? Like Powder?

How about we help you name your advice blog? Like um...

Crescents Advice Blog!

Or:

Advise and Advice.

Or:

Shoulder To Cry On.

Or:

Drink more.

Erica said...

Or--
Prah's Page
or
Shoulder to Cres on
or
Hey, do you need advice? Just ask Crescent, she is really sweet and insightful and can help you find the answers you need. Blog.

Crescent said...

I love you ladies. I was thinking about The Agony and the Empathy or Unsolicited or Give It To Me Straight, Doc.

Crescent said...

I have to say I really like Drink More too.

Hixx said...

Oooh, love The Agony and the Empathy, alos love Unsolicited...that is right on.