Friday, September 05, 2008

Country Mouse

We are back from the woods. We had a great time with J's parents and did lots of bloody mary drinking, dominoes playing, wood chopping, wood hauling and fishing.

More pics to come once I get my cheapo bad for the environment disposable cameras developed.


We had an old school fish fry here. Nimrod's. That name!

The traditional Nimrod's bar bear.


The greatest pic of B.F. EVER! His middle name is Lorenzo. Come on.


How the Nimrod's fill a wine glass. My kind of joint.


Jason in Matt's giant golf shoes.


An awesome swingin rope.


Possibly my favorite picture of Jason ever. I'm not even going to explain it. Just enjoy the Ray Charles-ey goodness.

1 comment:

Proxy said...

I want a vacation with my boyf!!!!

and where are the cute-ass pictures of you?