Friday, September 19, 2008

Over IT.

I want out of this building and away from this job for the weekend. It's really been a very 9 to 5 esque day.

Also if one more person tells me or, even worse, ASKS me what I'm eating for lunch....I don't know what.

"That looks healthy! Salad!"

"What is that? A sandwich and salad?"

YES!!! I'M EATING HALF A SANDWICH AND A SALAD!!!! AMAZING STUFF, I KNOW!

Excited for a friend's wedding on a boat though. I just hope my Madmen cocktail dress isn't too much. Everyone keeps saying it's not but I'm still nerved out about it.

In a final act of defiance I'm not spell checking this post. I hope HOPE I spelled defiance wrong.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Why do people feel the need to comment on what other people eat? At my old job, I usually stopped at McD's in the morning, because I don't drink coffee, so I'd get a coke. And almost every morning on the elevator, someone would have to comment on the fact that I had a coke for breakfast. Do I mock your need for a morning coffee? Leave me alone!

J said...

tell me more about this lunch...now, it was a salad AND soup? My word...my word...

gena said...

wait wait, i forgot to ask you on saturday... what kind of sandwich was it?!

Dan Telfer said...

I've watched every episode, am completely addicted, and I still can't decide if I "like" Mad Men. However, I would LOVE if everyone started owning clothes from that era again. That is a beautiful show to watch and I like playing dress-up anyway. I feel like every time I sit down to catch up on a few episodes in a row I go buy some new dress ties, shoes, etc.