Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Better.


Jason and I (really mostly Jason) washed all our bedding yesterday and so I got a good nights sleep last night. Man that helps the world not seem so terrifying, doesn't it? When Jason got home from cards and got into bed he said "Whoa! It smells like clean blankets!!!". Such a small but wonderful thing in THIS economy.
Also music. I must remember to listen to music at work until this storm passes. It really makes all a difference. Or makes things feel more like a movie which for some weird reason makes me more hopeful about life in general. Like my story is going to be up and down but in the end I'll surprise everyone and do something important or something.
Hanging in there kitties. That's all we can do.
Also, Michigan this weekend. That will be a lifesaver.

2 comments:

stephseef said...

hoping radio silence isn't bad news..

be well, friend.

Brad said...

I would add "new socks" to the list of Clean Blanket Scent Small Pleasures...