Wednesday, February 04, 2009

So LC and I are dating again.

He's CHANGED! I swear. He's different when it's just the two of us.




I'm trying the full meal again. Chicken with penne and veggies and "an apple dessert". So that's a little vague but I'll live.




What it's supposed to look like: (except the "apple dessert" is missing in this pic....extra mystery EDITED TO ADD! NO WAIT! THERE it is in the background!)

What it REALLY looks like:

I was extra hesitant on this one because Jason has been rocking out the meals lately and making frozen food seem so very last year. BUT it's good! I like that the sauce isn't too garlicky or thick. The noodles are the perfect texture and the veggies don't terrify me.

The "apple dessert" I haven't gotten to yet, but I did eat a noodle that fell in there and it tasted pretty alright!

So yeah. Lean C gets another chance but that's IT! I'm serious. Make me almost barf once, shame on you. Make me almost barf twice, shame on me.

I love you,

Crescent

No comments: