Friday, November 06, 2009

I LOVED College

I mentioned that a few hundred times last night while hanging out with some of my oldest, dearest, college friends and Jason (whom I guess is the college friend that is, in fact, my dearest and oldest). We had such a ball. Is there anything better than getting a group of old friends together and remembering memories? I love how everyone has one that everyone else has forgotten and we all get to have that "OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!". It make me laugh hard and get happy. I love it. LOVE it.





I had some blood work and a surprise pelvic ultrasound today. I wasn't aware I needed one but in the doctors came while I reclined on the table fully dressed. I thought the ultra sound was on my belly but not so much. I realized what was about to happen when the nurse said...."oh um....you need to take off your pants." Oh. THAT kind of ultra sound. She could have at least bought me dinner first. HOYYYYOOOVEN GLAVEN!!!!!!!!





Turns out my baby makin parts are looking okay so that's good.





This weekend is for relaxing, visiting, drinking lots of water and breathing. Then Monday is for cleaning. Tuesday is for trying not to OD on Xanax because of my nerves. hahahah





I'm actually feeling okay today. Had a great talk with my Dad today about logistics and what I wanted as far as visits and help and all that and he gave me some great advice. (the advice should've been "shorten your sentences")



Instead it was this:


"Crescent. Don't go into hostess mode on this. You need to do whatever it takes to be comfortable, healthy and happy. We will all take care of everything else."





Does the man know me or what? Crap DAMMIT I love my family.





I got to carry a tube of my blood all the way from the lab to the fertility office this morning. Wanna see a vile of my blood? You don't?





TOO BAD!!!!!!!





Blood in the elevator.....lovin it up while I hit the town......blood in the elevator.....ultra sounds make your pants fall dowwwwnnnnnnnn.....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some righteous lookin' hemoglobin, you got there Cres.

I know we don't see much of each other, but I want you to know I'm thinkin' on ya and wishing you the best and a speedy recovery.

Surgery-cation commence!

<3 Jenn <3

p.s. my word was draillop.

stephseef said...

would have LOOOOved to have been there last night. no jack. missing and loving...seems to define all of that from long ago.....

love you still.

verification word: conver

i'm certain my next one will be sation.

Mikaela said...

i sang the lyrics as i read them, and i think i def made my week!!!!

stephseef said...

and, btw, college loved you.


word ver: stablev

seriously, there's that random 'v' at the end. weird.