Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clip show

My posts from a year ago. I always imagined reading them a year from now so I just did.

You don't have to read them. I'm just putting this here so next year when I come back I'll see THIS post and remember how good I feel today. And then look at LAST year's posts and remember how crappy I felt sometimes and then in two years from now hopefully I'll look back at the past two years and be like "oh man...that was before I was totally rich and my family was all really happy and healthy and Jason and I wore shoes of gold and ate diamond noodles and took everyone we love to a private island of fun!" and so forth.

It's like ouroboros only maybe healthy and not sssso sssssnake-ish.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I cannot WAIT to go to the private island of fun!!

I love you and miss you! I promise I'll see you some day...
xoxo

Crescent said...

You will be on top of the private island list, my love!

Yes we need to do another "the call is coming from inside the double date" soon!

Erica said...

YES! HAHAHAH.
Once it is May, things are easier for me. Then, you & J are priority #1!
xo