Monday, December 15, 2008

A dark horse...



I may have found my frozen diet meal love of a lifetime. We are talking about maybe getting a little place together in the burbs (I typed the burps the first time....that too) and buying a few pure bred dogs and cars. We are THAT in love.
What's it's supposed to look like:

What it REALLLLLY looks like:




This is the one you guys. The chicken is perfectly cooked and tastes like an actual chicken breast as opposed to most frozen chicken dishes. The sauce was like some awesome divey Italian restaurant with Chianti bottle candles on the tables and checkered bibs to wear. The NOODLES....dear god...the noodles. They are fat like an opera singer and tasty like an...um....thing that tastes good. (BOOOO!!! Audience throws tomatoes at my head).

Morgan (hi Morgie!) and I hit the Jewel last night and she talked me into some diet frozen lunch risks. I usually only get Lean Cuisine but I gotsta tell you......Smart Ones might just have my number.

Rating: making out on the pier with this lunch and forgetting to go to bio lab.




1 comment:

sarinawilson23 said...

www.saddleonline.com here you can check and it has premium, synthetic saddle, english saddle, Australian saddle.