Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Post Holiday Post.

We had a great holiday, of course. The only thing you need to know is this:

On our way to Madison it was blizzarding like mad and as joke Jason rolled down my window. Ha ha ha. Then the window never went back up. It was stuck. Totally stuck all the way down.

We tried to tape a garbage bag over it but the second we hit the highway it was sucked out the window.

We had an hour left in our drive IN THE SLEET AND SNOW. I put on all my packer outdoor gear and Jason made up Christmas songs and commercial jingles to pass the time.

Once we got to my sister's Jason and Jon (brother in law) had to take off the door panel and finally were able to get the window back up, thank jeebus.

That is all. I just don't want to forget that story because it was classic Jason and Crescent and for some weird reason made me love him even more.

Love,
Crescent

No comments: