Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't blog with your mouth full...


What? I'm sorry I didn't catch that....did you ask "so Crescent, how much weight have you lost?"? You did? Oh well I hate to blog out of school but I've lost TEN POUNDS mutha flippaz!!!!! I'm very excited. I can't really see it yet but I can feel it, if that makes sense. I don't feel so "OW! MY KNEES!" or "DAMN! MY BACK!" as I did before. I have a long way to go (35 more lbs) but damn it feels good to be a gangsta.


SO in light of that I treated myself to the Smart Ones ravioli Florentine today along with my salad of carrots and greens (has anyone seen the dog whisperer South Park where Cartman is all changed and says "don't worry mother...I'm simply having a breakfast of lean ham and melon" or something like that? Anyway, that's how I read that last line in my head voice.)

I gotta say, these Smart Ones are winning the race and my heart.


What it's supposed to look like:




What it really looks like:



Oh.....whoops. Sorry about that. But I guess that will serve as my rating for today.














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go crescent allen wrench! i'm super proud of you, knowing first hand for a lifetime what a wicked battle it is. well done!

just in time for Christmas candy.. like those little peanut butter cups.. or chocolate dipped sponge candy.. aaahhhh....

Crescent said...

Oh don't get me wrong Steph. I'll be stuffing my face with ham and choco pretzels come Thursday! I'm saving like all my points that week. I will show up at my sister's house pale and fainting with a fork and spoon in my hand.

Erica said...

WOW! Congrats! I am super proud of you and you are super awesome.

Much love and Merry Christmas!

Hixx said...

Yay Crescent! I'm proud of you dear!

matt said...

Merry Christmas C. Hope all Christmas festivities somehow come out to negative points and that you have a happy and healthy new year.