Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Walk a few feet in my shoes.

In the past 20 minutes I have:

  • Learned how to set up a video conference with laptop capabilities.
  • Seen a horrible image of how I look on a video conference in this outfit and with my hair not really "done" that I shant soon forget.
  • Had a stomach emergency (due to stupid Lean Cuisine Stir Fry bowl. I'm not even blogging about it I'm so mad)
  • Dumped hot coffee all over my front. I shall smell of work coffee for the rest of my days.
  • Dumped MORE hot coffee all over the floor trying to get it into a carafe'.
  • McGuyver'd that shiz by figuring out a way to get the coffee out of the giant dispenser and into the carafe' via a measuring cup in a timely manner WHILE enduring possible 7th degree front of body burns.
  • LOUDLY dropped an ice cube pincher in the middle of a meeting
  • Found out the meeting I was REALLY worried about setting up tomorrow is being taken care of by someone else....which honestly makes the last 20 minutes totally worth it.
  • Someone is going to sleep like a champ tonight.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Oh Crescent. I love you so.

Anonymous said...

i haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

bravo.

Dan Telfer said...

I award you this trophy to commemorate your night's sleep.