Friday, January 30, 2009

FurFurFriday!

Well I had a weird/rough week but made it out unscathed (so far). I still think bad things are afoot at the Circle K (job) but I'm going to stay positive and enjoy my weekend.

I just sneezed a million times in a row. I'm not even exaggerating you guys. One million. I counted. Maybe a little under but not much. I hope this cold goes away over the weekend. Tonight I plan to eat the hottest foods I can find at Korean BBQ and sizzle my sinuses clear! Hopefully it won't also clear the rest of me. Youch! Ahhhh bathroom humor. Is there anything it CAN'T do? (doo)

I love you.
Crescent

3 comments:

Hixx said...

Hey pretty! Just catching up with you! Glad to hear your mom is doing better!

wafelenbak said...

Just got your comment on my blog--hope things work themselves out for you soon. Between the cold and the jobby job stuff? You and I are leading wee parallel lives here.
I also had very spicy Asian food for lunch today! Go sinuses, go!

Brad said...

Circle K reference...excellent...and not at all bogus.