Monday, March 15, 2010

Best. Present. Ever.

Remember Top Cops? Here's the blog entry about it if you don't, but honestly...how could you forget?

The Dream: Jim Carey and John Candy! It was called Cop Tops and I gotta tell you it was hilarious. In one scene they had broken into a suspect's house who also happened to be some kind of scientist that made poisons and stuff. Jim Carey was the goofier one and he grabbed what looked like a grape slushie from the fridge and started drinking it. They were tip-toeing through this tiny hall way when John Candy turned around and saw what Jim (I call him Jim now) was drinking and started yelling at him and hitting him quietly with his hat then goes "is it good?" and Jim goes "yeah you want some?" and Candy goes "yeah just pour a little in my mouth." hahahahahahah I mean you had to see it but it was so funny to me. It was great comic dream timing I have to say. What a team they made. Sigh.

Look what my friend Mickey did.



Am.az.ing.

This, litteraly, made my week. I was JUST telling Jason that I think what needs to come out of all this is me being on TV or something. This is getting me closer!

4 comments:

Hixx said...

This is awesomely hilarious. I liked it when he had his gun to open the safe. Like someone was going to jump out. Love it love it love it.

Erica said...

HAHAH! I just watched this this morning. LOVE IT!

Jenn Hoover said...

Oh man. That is fantastic!

(My verifaction word: staks.)

brandi said...

this is basically the best thing that has ever come from a person blogging about her dream. you have some pretty spectacular friends, crescent!